1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative words from the Lord.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan, the devil, and fell. Because of Adam’s sin, all men have guilt imputed.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5.We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
9.We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, acheter cialis consists only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
11 . We believe that Christ instructed the Church to go into the entire world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
12. We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent.